Our Data Promise
Your privacy is very important to us and we (Fire & Rain) have summarised our Data Promise to you here:
- We will hold your data securely within our organisation, Fire & Rain.
- We use your data to process your booking and to prepare and deliver the retreat package. We also analyse some basic, anonymised data in order to develop and improve our products and our service in the future.
- We only share a very limited amount of data with business partners as is necessary to fulfil our service (i.e. with co-hosts or caterers). We will never share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- If you sign up to our e-newsletter we will communicate with you from time to time about our products and services, similar to those currently featured on our website.
- We will make it easy for you to opt-out of receiving communications, to check what data we hold on you or to request us to delete your data altogether.
- If you are an existing customer or enquirer but have no further interest in receiving occasional information, news or offers from Fire & Rain in future, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How and why we collect personal data
We ask for personal data through the online booking form and sometimes customers provide us with additional information by phone or email. We need these details to process the booking and to prepare and provide your soul spa experience. We will never use it for any other purposes. We also keep a mailing list through Mailchimp, to keep you informed of any news about our services or other items that may be of interest to you. All customers on the mailing list have given their consent to being contacted by signing up through the embedded or pop up form (name and email address only).
Collection & storage of your financial details:
Links to third party websites:
We have included links to other websites and services on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Who we might share your information with
We never pass on, sell, rent or trade your information to third parties for marketing or any other purposes beyond the specific circumstances outlined here.
In order to provide services to you, we share a very limited amount of relevant information with our co-hosts and suppliers. For example, our chef will need to know about any special dietary requirements or we may provide your mobile telephone number to a taxi company if we’ve arranged a pick up on arrival, so they can contact you directly in case of a delay.
How we store your information
Information, including personal data, on enquirers, customers and business partners is held securely in our cloud based filing system. Only current staff of Fire & Rain have rights to access the data via a secure log-in.
How long we keep information
We keep enquiry and reservations information and customer feedback securely within our filing system unless you request us to delete it. If you request that we delete your data, we will action this within one month, unless it relates to financial information which we must legally retain for six years.
We keep names and email addresses within Mailchimp for the purposes of outbound email marketing communications. We regularly review and update the information we hold within Mailchimp. If you unsubscribe at any point, this is recorded within Mailchimp in order to make sure that we do not email you again in future. We act upon unsubscribe requests within one month or sooner.
How you can access the information we hold about you
Please email email@example.com or write to us at the company address, with the subject “Right of Access Request”. We will respond within one month, providing you with a copy of and description of the data we hold on you and explaining why we hold it.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
From time to time we may make changes to this notice so you may wish to check it whenever you submit personal information to Fire & Rain.
Fire & Rain takes the collection, storage and use of your personal information very seriously. If you have any concerns about this policy or think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last updated 22 May 2018